OCTOBER 14, 1921~Ravenden Springs, AR






Friend Vasta,
Will ans(wer) your letter I rec,d yesterday, & will say appreciate it very much.
What have you been doing? still going to school I guess. Gee I dont know all I have done to day have had so many different jobs such as rocking the cows, salting the chickens & penning the ducks but hav,ent turned any yet. ha
Do you still have lots of preaching at R.S.?
There was two sermons & dinner on the ground at Oconee Sun.You ask me where I was going now I hardly ever go only where only to Oconee.
Ever body most has ??? us over here & gone to the bottoms to pick cotton. They will be back when it turns cold weather like a bunch of wild geese. haa no., it wasent because I never enjoyed your company why I never come back. your company was appreciated.I dont believe you was telling a fib about letting me know abrightly when you get mad.
Gee but I dread my trip to morrow mean to go to Imboden with some horses.That is if I wake in time. The folks are gone visiting all b
I hardly see how the preacher let her go home.You was speaking of "Ourbilt ??" being gone he has come back seen him Sun. Wonder if Ann Potul ans. his letter heard he wrote her one!
I know you kids work hard if you just solve to(two) problems a night un less they are awful hard haut us boys but will stay all night any way.Yes I know Leverna Tolliver
As it is getting late will bring this to a close by wishing to hear from you soon & seeing you sooner.
As ever your friend
Colon