NOVEMBER 1, 1921~WATER VALLEY, AR, JUST NORTH OF RAVENDEN SPRINGS, AR








Nov. 1, 1921

Friend Vasta,

How are you & what is your occupation this fine weather? I feel like I had seen better days!
Guess there was a big crowd in R.S. (Ravenden Springs) Sat night & Sun, was,ent they? I meant to come but took a little trip last wk & never got home till late Sun night did,ent mean to come home for another wk but u know a fellow will change his mind.
Was Mack Jordan in R.S. Sun? I told him I would be there but failed I think. He planned to be with Lenah Frey. Did he? That is if he could. & of course I had love in mind. I will be over one of these days. I want ask for one date for to reasons. One is that I doubt where you would give me one & the other is you would say he’s lying again ha.
Which one of you girls is entertaining Loyd? Heard he was back in R.S. Does Everett still come to see Maisy? I hardly ever see him. Heard he liked to a died last week but heard later he did’ent so I guess the boy was just sleepy & decided to sleep for a day or to. Are you still going to school? Believe me I have been gathering corn this week.
I have run out of any thing to write about so I will close.
Your friend as ever,
Colon


Ans soon.