APRIL 28, 1923~Ravenden Springs, AR



April 28 1923
Friend Vasta,
How are you & are you having a good time?
I am feeling a bit tough this Sat noon. Ray & Troy has gone to Rector to see the town. Think I will loaf in Marmaduke this eve.
Guess you people in R.S. will have a good time this eve.
Tell Lorine hello & that I sent that negative off. I think the pictures are fine, ha.
Bet I guess who your sweetie is up there. Do you B,Lieve it? ha
You ought to see my blonde headed woman down here I like her very well but she dont seem to care very much about me.
I think little girls with their hair bobbed look best though dont you? ha
You ask me how we was getting along farming we are having a pretty easy time now but when cotton howing begins we will have to kick our shoes under the bed & jump in them as they come out. We mean to plant about fifty acres.
A car has just drove up at the gate. Think it is some people from Hoxie visiting Hattie.
Will promise to write more next time.
As ever
Colon